* New Bugzilla account request
@ 2021-12-02  9:31 Salonia Matteo
From: Salonia Matteo @ 2021-12-02  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,
I would like to contribute to Glibc to fix a bug in their locales.

On glibc's website, https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/FilingBugs, I have been pointed to submit a bug via a form. However, I need an account to file bugs, and account creation has been restricted, and have been told to send an email to this account.

Can I get an account for your platform? What details do you need to verify?

[-- Attachment #1.2: publickey - EmailAddress(s=saloniamatteo@protonmail.com) - 0x1E3B0A53.asc --]

* Re: New Bugzilla account request
@ 2021-12-02 10:52 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2021-12-02 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Salonia,

On Thu, Dec 02, 2021 at 09:31:58AM +0000, Salonia Matteo via Overseers wrote:
> I would like to contribute to Glibc to fix a bug in their locales.
>
> On glibc's website, https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/FilingBugs, I
> have been pointed to submit a bug via a form. However, I need an
> account to file bugs, and account creation has been restricted, and
> have been told to send an email to this account.
>
> Can I get an account for your platform? What details do you need to verify?

Bugzilla account created
You should have an email about it
Activate the account through the Reset/Forget password link

Cheers,

Mark