* User account creation
@ 2022-02-27 19:47 John M Kenny
From: John M Kenny @ 2022-02-27 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I would like to create an account in order to file a 'bug' in the glibc
library function scanf. The account would use this email address
(john.m.kenny@outlook.com).

When I attempted to create an account, I received the "User account
creation has been restricted" error.
Can I create an account for this purpose? Or is there another method of
filing a 'bug'?

Respectfully,
John

* Re: User account creation
@ 2022-02-27 21:26 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-02-27 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi John,

On Sun, Feb 27, 2022 at 02:47:20PM -0500, John M Kenny via Overseers wrote:
> I would like to create an account in order to file a 'bug' in the glibc
> library function scanf. The account would use this email address
> (john.m.kenny@outlook.com).

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark

* User account creation
@ 2016-10-27 12:29 Mariusz Chilmon
From: Mariusz Chilmon @ 2016-10-27 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I suppose that I have found a bug in g++. Can I ask for an account on
Your bugzilla?

--
Yours faithfully,
Mariusz Chilmon