* Create a Sourceware Bugzilla account
@ 2022-05-25  8:18 YEN-TE SHIH
From: YEN-TE SHIH @ 2022-05-25  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I want to create a Sourceware Bugzilla account by this email.

Is it free of charge?

I saw the message: User account creation has been restricted. Contact your administrator or the maintainer (overseers@sourceware.org) for information about creating an account.

My motivation is to file a feature request bug for GDB pretty printer.

Thank you very much.

Best,
John

* Re: Create a Sourceware Bugzilla account
@ 2022-05-25  8:51 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-05-25  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi John,

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 08:18:02AM +0000, YEN-TE SHIH via Overseers wrote:
> I want to create a Sourceware Bugzilla account by this email.
>
> Is it free of charge?

Yes!

> I saw the message: User account creation has been
> restricted. Contact your administrator or the maintainer
> (overseers@sourceware.org) for information about creating an
> account.

Sorry about that. Too much spammers signed up, so we now activate
accounts by hand.

> My motivation is to file a feature request bug for GDB pretty printer.

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark