* Re: pr35165
       [not found] ` <4349EF82-52E9-4C21-8728-61091F260D92@googlemail.com>
@ 2010-06-09 16:42   ` Mike Stump
From: Mike Stump @ 2010-06-09 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Jun 6, 2010, at 12:15 PM, Iain Sandoe wrote:
> I had a cunning plan, I'll send to Mike's gnu email addy instead of comcast ...
> ... it seems that forwards to apple...  :-(
>
> you might want to change that - since it's in a number of PRs...

:-(  Hum, I'm trying to locate the bit that does that, I checked the user preferences in bugzilla, and it's not there, so, I think there is a .forward in the mrs account on gcc.gnu.org, and it says mrs@apple.com.  It needs to be updated to mikestump@comcast.net.  I tried to update this in bugzilla, but it didn't want to let me use that address, as I have another bugzilla account with that address already.

Thanks.

* Re: pr35165
@ 2010-06-09 18:25     ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2010-06-09 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike Stump; +Cc: overseers

On Wed, 9 Jun 2010, Mike Stump wrote:
> :-( Hum, I'm trying to locate the bit that does that, I checked the user
> preferences in bugzilla, and it's not there, so, I think there is a
> .forward in the mrs account on gcc.gnu.org, and it says mrs@apple.com.
> It needs to be updated to mikestump@comcast.net.  I tried to update this
> in bugzilla, but it didn't want to let me use that address, as I have
> another bugzilla account with that address already.

Yes, your account indeed still has the old mrs@apple.com forward (and
I wonder how many further stale forwards we've got).

  ssh mrs@gcc.gnu.org email mikestump@comcast.net

Should update your mail address as desired.

Gerald