* gcc bugzilla account
@ 2017-04-13 21:37 Daniel 'gordonc64' Gorazdowski
From: Daniel 'gordonc64' Gorazdowski @ 2017-04-13 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,
would it be possible to create an account? i'm forced to use sources of
gcc 6.2.1 and i encountered a serious bug
which was fixed in gcc 7.0.0 but i'm unable to switch to this version
yet and really need all the support i can get.
if there is need i can provide more info about this problem.

best regards
Daniel Gorazdowski

* GCC Bugzilla account
@ 2017-08-07 15:53 Bierema Boyz
From: Bierema Boyz @ 2017-08-07 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello. I tried to create an account on Bugzilla, but I received a
message that "User account creation has been restricted" and that I
should contact you. Can you help me?

Thank you.

    –Jeremy

* gcc bugzilla account
@ 2017-07-06  7:57 Oliver
From: Oliver @ 2017-07-06  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I've found an optimisation bug in gcc for powerpc64 and wanted to
report it. Could I get an account on the GCC bugzilla?

Thanks,
Oliver

* gcc bugzilla account
@ 2017-05-11 11:45 René J.V. Bertin
From: René J.V. Bertin @ 2017-05-11 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I thought I had an old account but was apparently mistaken in that idea.
How do I go about creating a new account these days?

Thanks,
René Bertin

* GCC bugzilla account
@ 2017-04-14 11:21 Eelco Dolstra
From: Eelco Dolstra @ 2017-04-14 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I'd like to report a bug in GCC, but account registration on
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla is disabled. Can you create an account for me?

Thanks!

--
Eelco Dolstra | LogicBlox, Inc. | http://nixos.org/~eelco/

* GCC Bugzilla Account
@ 2017-01-17  7:48 marko tikvic
From: marko tikvic @ 2017-01-17  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I would like to report a bug with GCC, for which I need a GCC Bugzilla
account but the registration page says "User account creation has been
restricted. Contact your administrator or the maintainer
(overseers@gcc.gnu.org) for information about creating an account." And
there is a small notification box above that says "User account creation
filtered due to spam." I would like to register with this e-mail address.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Marko Tikvic

* GCC bugzilla account
@ 2016-07-30 14:59 Fujii Hironori
From: Fujii Hironori @ 2016-07-30 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Could you create a new GCC Bugzilla account for me?

---
Fujii

* GCC bugzilla account
@ 2014-11-17 19:05 Anthony Brandon
From: Anthony Brandon @ 2014-11-17 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I would like an account for the GCC bugzilla.
I'm working on a patch for one of the bugs, and I would like to post
some questions there.
What do I need to do to get one?

--
Anthony

* GCC Bugzilla account
@ 2014-09-08 19:38 Mitchell Young
From: Mitchell Young @ 2014-09-08 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I need to submit a bug report to the GCC bugzilla, but account
creation appears to be restricted. What do I need to do to get an
account?

Thanks,

Mitch