* gcc bugziila write access issue
@ 2021-01-30  2:16 Jerry DeLisle
From: Jerry DeLisle @ 2021-01-30  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I have write access to the gcc/gfortran source repositories. I have been
contributing to gfortran for well over 10 years.

I noticed recently that although I can comment to the bugzilla bug
reports, I can not update status or 'take' a bug as assigned to me.

I can now only login with userid jvdelisle@charter.net.  I had an
account with userid jvdelisle@gcc.gnu.org but do not have that password
for some reason.  I can see that jvdelisle@gcc.gnu.org forwards to my
regular email jvdelisle@charter.net.

I tried to reset the password for jvdelisle@gcc.gnu.org but never
recieved an email response to do so.

Can you assist by sending instructions or otherwise to activate the
jvdelisle@gcc.gnu.org with the proper change rights to update the bug
reports as before?

Best regards,

Jerry DeLisle
jvdelisle@charter.net

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-30  2:16 UTC | newest]