* Request from TAMUKI Shoichi
@ 2019-01-12 10:39 tamuki
From: tamuki @ 2019-01-12 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

TAMUKI Shoichi would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=2240607.118862

* Re: Request from TAMUKI Shoichi
@ 2019-01-12 19:24 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2019-01-12 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tamuki; +Cc: overseers

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 10:39:18AM -0000, tamuki@linet.gr.jp wrote:
>TAMUKI Shoichi would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>
>For more information, check out:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=2240607.118862

Sorry, but if I'm interpreting the rules right then you need to be
approved by a project steward not a write-after-consensus maintainer.

https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS

* Re: Request from TAMUKI Shoichi
@ 2019-01-14 14:47   ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2019-01-14 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tamuki, overseers

> On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 10:39:18AM -0000, tamuki@linet.gr.jp wrote:
>> TAMUKI Shoichi would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>>
>> For more information, check out:
>> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>>
>> Or, check the specific request here:
>> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=2240607.118862
>
> Sorry, but if I'm interpreting the rules right then you need to be
> approved by a project steward not a write-after-consensus maintainer.
>
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS

Correct. One of the 9 stewards should OK your account creation.

As I am a glibc steward I authorize Tamuki to have an account.

Tamuki is working on Japanese langauge issues and has FSF copyright
assignments in place for glibc (futures assignment).

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: Request from TAMUKI Shoichi
@ 2019-01-15 17:13     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2019-01-15 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell; +Cc: tamuki, overseers

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 09:46:57AM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>On 1/12/19 2:24 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 10:39:18AM -0000, tamuki@linet.gr.jp wrote:
>>> TAMUKI Shoichi would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>>>
>>> For more information, check out:
>>> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>>>
>>> Or, check the specific request here:
>>> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=2240607.118862
>>
>> Sorry, but if I'm interpreting the rules right then you need to be
>> approved by a project steward not a write-after-consensus maintainer.
>>
>> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS
>
>Correct. One of the 9 stewards should OK your account creation.
>
>As I am a glibc steward I authorize Tamuki to have an account.

They will have to resubmit with your email address as the approver then.

* Re: Request from TAMUKI Shoichi
@ 2019-01-15 17:45       ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2019-01-15 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tamuki, overseers

> On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 09:46:57AM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

>>> Sorry, but if I'm interpreting the rules right then you need to be
>>> approved by a project steward not a write-after-consensus maintainer.
>>>
>>> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS
>>
>> Correct. One of the 9 stewards should OK your account creation.
>>
>> As I am a glibc steward I authorize Tamuki to have an account.
>
> They will have to resubmit with your email address as the approver then.

OK.

Tamuki,

Please re-submit with carlos@redhat.com for review.

--