* Fwd: September entry on mailing list pages broken
       [not found] <tkrat.b179dfd8bc4f95d5@netcologne.de>
@ 2007-10-02  0:42 ` Andrew Pinski
From: Andrew Pinski @ 2007-10-02  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, v.reichelt

This is maybe more appropriate for overseers.

-- Andrew Pinski

From: Christopher Faylor @ 2007-10-02  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Pinski, overseers, v.reichelt

On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 05:42:15PM -0700, Andrew Pinski wrote:
>This is maybe more appropriate for overseers.

We're not supporting the ftp archives anymore so all of those links will
be disappearing soon.

cgf

* Re: Fwd: September entry on mailing list pages broken
@ 2007-10-02  1:42     ` Andrew Pinski
From: Andrew Pinski @ 2007-10-02  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Pinski, overseers, v.reichelt, GCC MailList

On 10/1/07, Christopher Faylor
<cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@sourceware.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 05:42:15PM -0700, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> >This is maybe more appropriate for overseers.
>
> We're not supporting the ftp archives anymore so all of those links will
> be disappearing soon.

I forgot to mention when this was being discussed that I actually have
used these before (I did not the links on the website linked to the
ftp site).

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski