* My patch keeps failing to make it to gcc-patches list
@ 2010-05-02 20:53 Steven Bosscher
From: Steven Bosscher @ 2010-05-02 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I've posted a patch with subject "[patch] hookize
SMALL_REGISTER_CLASSES" three times now from this mail account to the
gcc-patches list. But the patch never makes it to the list. All my
other posts to the list make it through (with and without
attachments), just this one patch does not :-/

What could be the cause of the problem? Can someone see why (probably)
the spamfilter drops my patch post?

Thanks,

Ciao!
Steven

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-05-02 20:53 UTC | newest]