* Need to update SSH key
@ 2016-09-29 21:30 steve ellcey
From: steve ellcey @ 2016-09-29 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: sje

I have a sourceware.org/gcc.gnu.org account (sje@gcc.gnu.org) but recently
switched jobs and forgot to bring my SSH key with me.  Could you update my
account with a new RSA public key?  I have attached a new .ssh/id_rsa.pub
file instead of including it to avoid having gmail wrap it.

I did remember to change my sje@gcc.gnu.org
forwarding to my gmail account before I left so you can reply to that email
address if you need to verify my identity.  If it is of any interest I moved
from Imagination Technologies to Cavium.

Steve Ellcey
sje@gcc.gnu.org

[-- Attachment #2: id_rsa.pub --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.ms-publisher, Size: 395 bytes --]

* Re: Need to update SSH key
@ 2016-09-30  4:08 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2016-09-30  4:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: steve ellcey; +Cc: overseers, sje

steve ellcey <steve.ellcey@gmail.com> writes:

> I have a sourceware.org/gcc.gnu.org account (sje@gcc.gnu.org) but recently
> switched jobs and forgot to bring my SSH key with me.  Could you update my
> account with a new RSA public key?  I have attached a new .ssh/id_rsa.pub
> file instead of including it to avoid having gmail wrap it.
>
> I did remember to change my sje@gcc.gnu.org
> forwarding to my gmail account before I left so you can reply to that email
> address if you need to verify my identity.  If it is of any interest I moved
> from Imagination Technologies to Cavium.

I updated the key.

Ian