* write access for gdb
@ 2011-05-04 23:05 Janis Johnson
From: Janis Johnson @ 2011-05-04 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Pedro Alves <pedro@codesourcery.com> approved me for write access for GDB.
I have previously had write access for GCC as <janis187@us.ibm.com>.  I'd
like write access for gcc again as well but haven't yet asked anyone about
that.

I'm already <janis@gcc.gnu.org> which is currently forwarded to
<janis.marie.johnson@gmail.com>; please change that to
<janisjo@codesourcery.com>.

Janis Johnson
CodeSourcery / Mentor Graphics

* Re: write access for gdb
@ 2011-05-05  2:07 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2011-05-05  2:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Janis Johnson; +Cc: overseers

On Wed, 4 May 2011, Janis Johnson wrote:
> Pedro Alves <pedro@codesourcery.com> approved me for write access for
> GDB. I have previously had write access for GCC as
> <janis187@us.ibm.com>.  I'd like write access for gcc again as well
> but haven't yet asked anyone about that.

Looks you're set, Janis, as far as GCC access goes:

  gerald@sourceware%  id janis
  uid=9265(janis) gid=65516(gcc) groups=65516(gcc)

  gerald@sourceware% finger janis
  Login: janis          			Name: Janis Johnson
  Directory: /home/janis              	Shell: /sourceware/infra/bin/rash
  Never logged in.
  No mail.
  No Plan.

Note, if you want to test this out, you can just try check out a
tree as you, as opposed to anonymously.

> I'm already <janis@gcc.gnu.org> which is currently forwarded to
> <janis.marie.johnson@gmail.com>; please change that to
> <janisjo@codesourcery.com>.

Someone (ahem :-) nicely documented this at

  http://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html#account

If it does not work, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Gerald

* Re: write access for gdb
@ 2011-05-05  2:40   ` Janis Johnson
From: Janis Johnson @ 2011-05-05  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

On 05/04/2011 07:06 PM, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Wed, 4 May 2011, Janis Johnson wrote:
>> Pedro Alves <pedro@codesourcery.com> approved me for write access for
>> GDB. I have previously had write access for GCC as
>> <janis187@us.ibm.com>.  I'd like write access for gcc again as well
>> but haven't yet asked anyone about that.
>
> Looks you're set, Janis, as far as GCC access goes:
>
>   gerald@sourceware%  id janis
>   uid=9265(janis) gid=65516(gcc) groups=65516(gcc)
>
>   gerald@sourceware% finger janis
>   Login: janis          			Name: Janis Johnson
>   Directory: /home/janis              	Shell: /sourceware/infra/bin/rash
>   Never logged in.
>   No mail.
>   No Plan.
>
> Note, if you want to test this out, you can just try check out a
> tree as you, as opposed to anonymously.

It works!

>> I'm already <janis@gcc.gnu.org> which is currently forwarded to
>> <janis.marie.johnson@gmail.com>; please change that to
>> <janisjo@codesourcery.com>.
>
> Someone (ahem :-) nicely documented this at
>
>   http://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html#account
>
> If it does not work, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Yes, it worked great.

I assume someone else will set me up for GDB?  That doesn't work yet.

Janis

* Re: write access for gdb
@ 2011-05-05  3:52     ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2011-05-05  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Janis Johnson; +Cc: Gerald Pfeifer, overseers

Janis Johnson <janisjo@codesourcery.com> writes:

> I assume someone else will set me up for GDB?  That doesn't work yet.

Done now.

Ian

* Write access for gdb
@ 2009-01-08 12:41 Kai Tietz
From: Kai Tietz @ 2009-01-08 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I want write access for gdb tree, too. My approver is Joel Brobecker.

Cheers,
Kai