* Raw DB access possible ?
@ 2013-06-06  6:24 Nicholas Mc Guire
From: Nicholas Mc Guire @ 2013-06-06  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Dear GCC Folks !

 We are looking at using bug tracking data for bug prediction as well as
 estimation of residual bug probability for gcc qualification. While the
 current bug-tracking database interface is quite powerful nottably with
 the advanced search it is not suitable for some of the correlation queries
 we would like to do. Is there any chance of getting a copy of the current
 raw database or some read-only raw access to the bug-tracking database ?

thx!
hofrat

* Re: Raw DB access possible ?
@ 2013-06-06 17:05 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2013-06-06 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicholas Mc Guire; +Cc: overseers

Nicholas Mc Guire <der.herr@hofr.at> writes:

>  We are looking at using bug tracking data for bug prediction as well as
>  estimation of residual bug probability for gcc qualification. While the
>  current bug-tracking database interface is quite powerful nottably with
>  the advanced search it is not suitable for some of the correlation queries
>  we would like to do. Is there any chance of getting a copy of the current
>  raw database or some read-only raw access to the bug-tracking database ?

No, sorry.  The database includes user passwords and we don't have an
easy way to separate them out.

Ian