@ 2006-11-22  2:57 Brooks Moses
From: Brooks Moses @ 2006-11-22  2:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: fortran

Hello!

archive pages refer to the "Fortran 95 Project".  Since the project in
question is now working on moving beyond Fortran 95 into Fortran 2003,
it would probably be a good thing to update this to the current
"official" title of the project, by substituting "GNU Fortran" for
"Fortran 95" in the relevant headings.

See, for instance:
  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/
  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2006-11/

can object if they feel so inclined; I hope that's not inappropriate.
(Let this serve as a note to other list readers to stop sending copies
of your posts to overseers@ if this becomes a large thread!)

- Brooks

P.S. I gather from an older thread [1] that this is the right place to
send this to; if not, my apologies.
[1] http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2005-07/msg01125.html‰

@ 2006-11-28  4:51 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2006-11-28  4:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brooks Moses; +Cc: overseers, fortran

Brooks Moses <bmoses@stanford.edu> writes:

> archive pages refer to the "Fortran 95 Project".  Since the project in
> question is now working on moving beyond Fortran 95 into Fortran 2003,
> it would probably be a good thing to update this to the current
> "official" title of the project, by substituting "GNU Fortran" for
> "Fortran 95" in the relevant headings.
>
> See, for instance:
>   http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/
>   http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2006-11/

> can object if they feel so inclined; I hope that's not inappropriate.
> (Let this serve as a note to other list readers to stop sending copies
> of your posts to overseers@ if this becomes a large thread!)

I've made this change.  Let me know if you notice any problems going
forward.

Ian