* Binutils write-after approval for Kyrylo Tkachov
@ 2013-02-19 17:58 Richard Earnshaw
From: Richard Earnshaw @ 2013-02-19 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, nickc; +Cc: Kyrylo Tkachov, Ramana Radhakrishnan

Nick, Overseers,

Please could I request write-after approval for Kyrylo for the binutils
project.  He already has a GCC account (username ktkachov).

TIA,

Richard.

* Re: Binutils write-after approval for Kyrylo Tkachov
@ 2013-02-20 21:10 ` nick clifton
From: nick clifton @ 2013-02-20 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Earnshaw; +Cc: overseers, Kyrylo Tkachov, Ramana Radhakrishnan

Hi Richard,

> Please could I request write-after approval for Kyrylo for the binutils
> project.  He already has a GCC account (username ktkachov).

Certainly - please tell him that can use my email address as an approver.

Cheers
   Nick

* Re: Binutils write-after approval for Kyrylo Tkachov
@ 2013-02-21 14:32   ` Richard Earnshaw
From: Richard Earnshaw @ 2013-02-21 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nick clifton; +Cc: overseers, Kyrylo Tkachov, Ramana Radhakrishnan

On 20/02/13 21:05, nick clifton wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
>> Please could I request write-after approval for Kyrylo for the binutils
>> project.  He already has a GCC account (username ktkachov).
>
> Certainly - please tell him that can use my email address as an approver.
>
> Cheers
>     Nick

No further form filling should be needed.  Kyrylo already has a GCC
account, so he just needs adding to the binutils group on sourceware.

R.

* Re: Binutils write-after approval for Kyrylo Tkachov
@ 2013-02-22  1:49     ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2013-02-22  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Earnshaw
  Cc: nick clifton, overseers, Kyrylo Tkachov, Ramana Radhakrishnan

Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@arm.com> writes:

> On 20/02/13 21:05, nick clifton wrote:
>> Hi Richard,
>>
>>> Please could I request write-after approval for Kyrylo for the binutils
>>> project.  He already has a GCC account (username ktkachov).
>>
>> Certainly - please tell him that can use my email address as an approver.
>>
>> Cheers
>>     Nick
>>

> No further form filling should be needed.  Kyrylo already has a GCC
> account, so he just needs adding to the binutils group on sourceware.

Done.

Ian