* Request from Dwarakanath  Rajagopal
@ 2007-10-01 15:09 dwarak.rajagopal
From: dwarak.rajagopal @ 2007-10-01 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Dwarakanath  Rajagopal would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=3017144.21475

* Re: Request from Dwarakanath  Rajagopal
@ 2007-10-01 16:29 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2007-10-01 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, dwarak.rajagopal

On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 03:09:43PM -0000, dwarak.rajagopal@amd.com wrote:
>Dwarakanath  Rajagopal would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>
>For more information, check out:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=3017144.21475

You already have an account on the system and you already have write
access to binutils.

cgf

* RE: Request from Dwarakanath  Rajagopal
@ 2007-10-01 18:46   ` rajagopal, dwarak
From: rajagopal, dwarak @ 2007-10-01 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor, overseers

I just noticed that it works if I do the following:
cvs -z 9 -d :ext:dwarak@sourceware.org:/cvs/src co binutils

but does not work when I try using pserver as mentioned in
http://www.gnu.org/software/binutils/.

cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:dwarak@sourceware.org:/cvs/src login
Logging in to :pserver:dwarak@sourceware.org:2401/cvs/src
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server sourceware.org rejected access
to /cvs/src for user dwarak

Anyways, I can now use ":ext" for read/write in binutils.

Thanks,
- Dwarak

@ 2007-10-02  0:28     ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2007-10-02  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rajagopal, dwarak; +Cc: Christopher Faylor, overseers

"rajagopal, dwarak" <dwarak.rajagopal@amd.com> writes:

> I just noticed that it works if I do the following:
> cvs -z 9 -d :ext:dwarak@sourceware.org:/cvs/src co binutils
>
> but does not work when I try using pserver as mentioned in
> http://www.gnu.org/software/binutils/.
>
> cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:dwarak@sourceware.org:/cvs/src login
> Logging in to :pserver:dwarak@sourceware.org:2401/cvs/src
> CVS password:
> cvs login: authorization failed: server sourceware.org rejected access
> to /cvs/src for user dwarak
>
> Anyways, I can now use ":ext" for read/write in binutils.

:pserver: is only supported for anonymous access, as it is insecure.

So everything is working as expected.

Ian

* Request from Dwarakanath Rajagopal
@ 2006-05-18 19:25 dwarak.rajagopal