* Request from Shakthi Kannan
@ 2013-05-17  9:30 skannan
From: skannan @ 2013-05-17  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Shakthi Kannan would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=1690121.25573

* Re: Request from Shakthi Kannan
@ 2013-05-17 14:53 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2013-05-17 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, skannan

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 09:30:54AM -0000, skannan@redhat.com wrote:
>Shakthi Kannan would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>
>For more information, check out:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=1690121.25573

Sorry but: request denied.

Write-after-approval maintainers do not have the right to bootstrap
other maintainers.

* Re: Request from Shakthi Kannan
@ 2013-05-17 15:45   ` Shakthi Kannan
From: Shakthi Kannan @ 2013-05-17 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor; +Cc: overseers

Hi,

| Write-after-approval maintainers do not have the right to bootstrap
| other maintainers.
\--

Sorry, who are 'write-after-approval maintainers'?

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
skannan at redhat dot com

* Re: Request from Shakthi Kannan
@ 2013-05-18 18:21     ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2013-05-18 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shakthi Kannan; +Cc: Christopher Faylor, overseers

Shakthi Kannan <skannan@redhat.com> writes:

> [...]

See the MAINTAINERS file in the top level of the GCC sources.

Ian

* Re: Request from Shakthi Kannan
@ 2013-05-20  6:58       ` Shakthi Kannan
From: Shakthi Kannan @ 2013-05-20  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: Christopher Faylor, overseers

Hi,

| > Sorry, who are 'write-after-approval maintainers'?
|
| See the MAINTAINERS file in the top level of the GCC sources.
\--

Actually, I meant to ask the meaning of 'write-after-approval maintainers'.

Thanks for your reply.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
skannan at redhat dot com

* Re: Request from Shakthi Kannan
@ 2013-05-20 13:26         ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2013-05-20 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shakthi Kannan; +Cc: overseers

Shakthi Kannan <skannan@redhat.com> writes:

People who have write access to the GCC repository, but who are only
permitted to commit a change after it has been approved by somebody
else, somebody with approval rights for the part of GCC in question.

Ian