* bugzilla 3.6.3 not well rendered in opera
       [not found] <p07486mA6BJN0V.RZmta@mailin.rzone.de>
@ 2010-11-06 15:54 ` Georg-Johann Lay
From: Georg-Johann Lay @ 2010-11-06 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi, browsing bugzilla with opera leads to confusing display, especially
of username/passwd fields.

Can to tell if that's n opera issue or due to bugzilla using some fancy
features or broken HTML/JS/whatever?

BTW, is thzis the right address to report such things?

Georg

Opera: 10.63
FireFox: 3.6.12 (looks fine I think)

no screenshots as of

MAILER-DAEMON@sourceware.org schrieb:
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sourceware.org.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>
> <overseers@gcc.gnu.org>:
> ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, a message part has an unacceptable MIME Content-Type: image/png (#5.2.3)
>
> --- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.

> Betreff:
> bugzilla 3.6.3 not well rendered in opera
> Von:
> Georg-Johann Lay <avr@gjlay.de>
> Datum:
> Sat, 06 Nov 2010 12:25:11 +0100
> An:
> overseers@gcc.gnu.org
>
> An:
> overseers@gcc.gnu.org

* Re: bugzilla 3.6.3 not well rendered in opera
@ 2010-11-07  4:31   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2010-11-07  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Georg-Johann Lay; +Cc: overseers

Georg-Johann Lay <avr@gjlay.de> writes:

> Hi, browsing bugzilla with opera leads to confusing display,
> especially of username/passwd fields.
>
> Can to tell if that's n opera issue or due to bugzilla using some
> fancy features or broken HTML/JS/whatever?
>
> BTW, is thzis the right address to report such things?

We use a fairly standard Bugzilla installation, so I suspect that this
is a Bugzilla issue rather than a sourceware issue.  You may have better
luck over at http://www.bugzilla.org/ .

Ian