* editing cauldron2014 wiki
@ 2014-07-25 15:20 Konstantin Serebryany
From: Konstantin Serebryany @ 2014-07-25 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Diego Novillo

Hello,

I am trying to edit https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2014
while logged-in as KostyaSerebryany (my newly created wiki account).
The page says it is "Immutable" and I don't see the edit button.
Is that because the user KostyaSerebryany lacks the write access to the wiki?
May I ask to give me write access?

Thanks,

--kcc

* Re: editing cauldron2014 wiki
@ 2014-07-27 22:01 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2014-07-27 22:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konstantin Serebryany; +Cc: overseers, Diego Novillo

Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin.s.serebryany@gmail.com> writes:

> I am trying to edit https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2014
> while logged-in as KostyaSerebryany (my newly created wiki account).
> The page says it is "Immutable" and I don't see the edit button.
> Is that because the user KostyaSerebryany lacks the write access to the wiki?
> May I ask to give me write access?

I've given you write access to the GCC wiki.

Ian