* Re: Removing name from your website
       [not found] <1940660905.1744018.1316034651017.JavaMail.root@zmail02.collab.prod.int.phx2.redhat.com>
@ 2011-09-14 21:54 ` Amit Malyala
From: Amit Malyala @ 2011-09-14 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello-

Can you please remove the posts below? My name "Amit Malyala" is
appearing on your website. The post was copied from some other source
and it is obsolete. I appreciate if you can respond to this.

Thanks for your time,
Amit

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2005-01/msg00026.html

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2005-01/msg00027.html

@ 2011-09-14 22:22   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2011-09-14 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amit Malyala; +Cc: overseers

Amit Malyala <amit@malyala.net> writes:

> Can you please remove the posts below? My name "Amit Malyala" is
> appearing on your website. The post was copied from some other source
> and it is obsolete. I appreciate if you can respond to this.

We generally do not remove posts from our mailing list archives.  In any
case the mailing list is archived at other sites on the net which we
have no control over.  Sorry.

I don't know what you mean by saying that the post was copied from some
other source.  It's simply a message sent to the mailing list.

Ian