* Forwarding from my gcc.gnu.org account
@ 2014-07-09 12:54 Paul Richard Thomas
From: Paul Richard Thomas @ 2014-07-09 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi!

It seems that my ~/.forward file is broken, expunged or otherwise
mutilated.  I don't think that I have shell access, so would you
please forward mail to pault@gcc.gnu.org to
paul.richard.thomas@gmail.com.

I have been trying to edit the gfortran wiki and failing to gain
access.  When I request a new password, it goes sailing off into the
luminiferous aether - hence my request.

Best regards

Paul Thomas

* Re: Forwarding from my gcc.gnu.org account
@ 2014-07-09 17:35 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2014-07-09 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Paul Richard Thomas

On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 02:54:51PM +0200, Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
>Hi!
>
>It seems that my ~/.forward file is broken, expunged or otherwise
>mutilated.  I don't think that I have shell access, so would you
>please forward mail to pault@gcc.gnu.org to
>paul.richard.thomas@gmail.com.

The forwarding is correctly set to paul.richard.thomas@gmail.com.
If you want to change it just:

ssh sourceware.org email new@emailaddress.domain

>I have been trying to edit the gfortran wiki and failing to gain
>access.  When I request a new password, it goes sailing off into the
>luminiferous aether - hence my request.

I suspect that the email address for the wiki is not related to your
account on sourceware.

cgf

* Re: Forwarding from my gcc.gnu.org account
@ 2014-07-09 23:33 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2014-07-09 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Richard Thomas; +Cc: overseers

Paul Richard Thomas <paul.richard.thomas@gmail.com> writes:

> It seems that my ~/.forward file is broken, expunged or otherwise
> mutilated.  I don't think that I have shell access, so would you
> please forward mail to pault@gcc.gnu.org to
> paul.richard.thomas@gmail.com.

That is the existing forwarding for pault@gcc.gnu.org, and the
forwarding is unchanged since 2009.

> I have been trying to edit the gfortran wiki and failing to gain
> access.  When I request a new password, it goes sailing off into the
> luminiferous aether - hence my request.

I don't have an explanation for this.  The mailer logs show several
e-mail messages successfully sent to paul.richard.thomas@gmail.com, but
I don't know if they are the messages you need.  Make sure you check
your GMail spam folder.

Ian