* Apply for binutils cvs write acces
@ 2011-01-11  1:37 Mingjie Xing
From: Mingjie Xing @ 2011-01-11  1:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: nickc

Hello overseers,

Seems come across some problems.  Actually I already have an account
on gcc.gnu.org for Subversion write access and now want to extend my
access to binutils cvs since Nick Clifton has approved.  Would it be
OK?

Thanks,
Mingjie

* Re: Apply for binutils cvs write acces
@ 2011-01-11  5:37 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2011-01-11  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mingjie Xing; +Cc: overseers, nickc

Mingjie Xing <mingjie.xing@gmail.com> writes:

> Seems come across some problems.  Actually I already have an account
> on gcc.gnu.org for Subversion write access and now want to extend my
> access to binutils cvs since Nick Clifton has approved.  Would it be
> OK?

Done.

Ian

* Re: Apply for binutils cvs write acces
@ 2011-01-11  5:46   ` Mingjie Xing
From: Mingjie Xing @ 2011-01-11  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, nickc, mingjie.xing

2011/1/11 Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com>:
> Mingjie Xing <mingjie.xing@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Seems come across some problems.  Actually I already have an account
>> on gcc.gnu.org for Subversion write access and now want to extend my
>> access to binutils cvs since Nick Clifton has approved.  Would it be
>> OK?
>
> Done.
>
> Ian

But, I still can't login. : (

$ cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:xmj@sourceware.org:/cvs/src login
Logging in to :pserver:xmj@sourceware.org:2401/cvs/src
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server sourceware.org rejected access
to /cvs/src for user xmj

$ cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:xmj@gcc.gnu.org:/cvs/src login
Logging in to :pserver:xmj@gcc.gnu.org:2401/cvs/src
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server gcc.gnu.org rejected access to
/cvs/src for user xmj

* Re: Apply for binutils cvs write acces
@ 2011-01-11  7:13     ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2011-01-11  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mingjie Xing; +Cc: overseers, nickc

Mingjie Xing <mingjie.xing@gmail.com> writes:

> 2011/1/11 Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com>:
>> Mingjie Xing <mingjie.xing@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> Seems come across some problems.  Actually I already have an account
>>> on gcc.gnu.org for Subversion write access and now want to extend my
>>> access to binutils cvs since Nick Clifton has approved.  Would it be
>>> OK?
>>
>> Done.
>>
>> Ian
>>

> But, I still can't login. : (
>
> $ cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:xmj@sourceware.org:/cvs/src login
> Logging in to :pserver:xmj@sourceware.org:2401/cvs/src
> CVS password:
> cvs login: authorization failed: server sourceware.org rejected access
> to /cvs/src for user xmj
>
> $ cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:xmj@gcc.gnu.org:/cvs/src login
> Logging in to :pserver:xmj@gcc.gnu.org:2401/cvs/src
> CVS password:
> cvs login: authorization failed: server gcc.gnu.org rejected access to
> /cvs/src for user xmj

Answered offline.

Ian