* add roland to gcc group
@ 2012-11-15  0:49 Roland McGrath
From: Roland McGrath @ 2012-11-15  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Diego Novillo

I'd like to be in the write-after-approval club.  I presume I'm a
sufficiently known quantity from the past 25 years of GNU hacking that
I don't need to elaborate on particular reasons for my access now.

Thanks,
Roland

* Re: add roland to gcc group
@ 2012-11-15  0:56 ` Andrew Pinski
From: Andrew Pinski @ 2012-11-15  0:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland McGrath; +Cc: overseers, Diego Novillo

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Roland McGrath <roland@hack.frob.com> wrote:
> I'd like to be in the write-after-approval club.  I presume I'm a
> sufficiently known quantity from the past 25 years of GNU hacking that
> I don't need to elaborate on particular reasons for my access now.

If nobody has sponsored you yet, I will.  So please add him to the gcc group.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski

* Re: add roland to gcc group
@ 2012-11-15  1:42 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2012-11-15  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland McGrath; +Cc: overseers, Diego Novillo

Hi -

> I'd like to be in the write-after-approval club.  [...]

Welcome to the club.

- FChE

* Re: add roland to gcc group
@ 2012-11-16  6:12   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2012-11-16  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: Roland McGrath, overseers, Diego Novillo

"Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche@redhat.com> writes:

> Hi -
>
>> I'd like to be in the write-after-approval club.  [...]
>
> Welcome to the club.

Please add yourself to the write-after-approval list in the GCC
MAINTAINERS file.  The GCC project tracks the people with write access.
Thanks.

Ian