* Re: pb accessing your website www.cygwin.com
       [not found] <20070703172515.12732.qmail@gossamer.airs.com>
@ 2007-07-04 16:11 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2007-07-04 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: benoit.marlas; +Cc: overseers

I believe that I have reopened the firewall here.  If we receive
further network abuse from your systems we are likely to block them
again.  Unfortunately we get a fair number of attacks, and we don't
have the resources to track each one back to its source.  My apologies
for the inconvenience to your users.

Ian

@ 2007-07-03 17:25 benoit.marlas