* disclaimer question
@ 2007-09-19 13:27 Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2007-09-19 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

----- Forwarded message -----

     -  Disclaimer:  Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.

----- End forwarded message -----

Should we be blocking the above or is it harmless?

cgf

* Re: disclaimer question
@ 2007-09-19 13:32 ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2007-09-19 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Harmless.
Doesn't attempt to bind the reader in any way, simply a statement of fact :)

On 9/19/07, Christopher Faylor
<cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@sourceware.org> wrote:
> [...]

* Re: disclaimer question
@ 2007-09-19 14:09   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2007-09-19 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Berlin; +Cc: overseers

"Daniel Berlin" <dberlin@dberlin.org> writes:

> Harmless.
> Doesn't attempt to bind the reader in any way, simply a statement of fact :)
>
> On 9/19/07, Christopher Faylor
> <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@sourceware.org> wrote:

I agree, this seems harmless.

Ian