* DllMain not called
@ 2004-05-10 17:08 George Mardale
From: George Mardale @ 2004-05-10 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hi guys,

After successfully compiling the wince-port sources of pthreads-win32
(pthread-win32-snap-1999-05-30-WinCE) with embedded Visual C++ 3.0, I ran
into troubles when trying to use the resulting lib/dll.

Using the debugger, I managed to find out that the application crashes
(Access Violation error) in pthread_getspecific because the calling argument
_pthread_selfThreadKey is NULL. However, this global variable should have
been initialized in DllMain. But, to my surprise, DllMain is never called,
so _pthread_selfThreadKey is always NULL.

Is there a reason why DllMain is not called on wince?

Thanks for your time,
George.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-05-10 17:08 UTC | newest]