* Pthreads-win32 testsuite licensing question
@ 2001-11-09  0:02 egor duda
From: egor duda @ 2001-11-09  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hi!

  I've ported several testcases from pthreads-win32 testsuite to cygwin
and i'm planning to add them to cygwin testsuite. As long as tests are
not distributed along with cygwin binaries i hope it's ok to use
pthreads-win32 testsuite parts in cygwin testsuite. I've got a
question about copyright notices and file with license. Currently
testsuite files don't contain any copyright information and it's not
clear whether COPYING.LIB refers to testsuite or not. What should i
include in cygwin testsuite to comply with licensing terms?

egor.            mailto:deo@logos-m.ru icq 5165414 fidonet 2:5020/496.19

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-11-09  0:02 UTC | newest]