* RE: [pthread-win32] Unsubscribe
@ 2000-07-21  9:06 Ram Munjuluri
From: Ram Munjuluri @ 2000-07-21  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Keith A. Jackson, 'pthreads-win32@sourceware.cygnus.com'

me three (rambabu@mindspring.com)

@ 2000-07-21 11:45     ` Stefan Hoffmeister
From: Stefan Hoffmeister @ 2000-07-21 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'pthreads-win32@sourceware.cygnus.com'

: On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:23:43 -0400 (EDT), Xianglong Huang wrote:

>It's weird to be so complicated to unsubscribe.

It's not. One just shouldn't throw away the subscription confirmation
which follows... (that's rules #1 through #10 for mailing lists, BTW)

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

to the pthreads-win32 mailing list.

Welcome to pthreads-win32@sourceware.cygnus.com!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

--- Administrative commands for the pthreads-win32 list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

   <pthreads-win32-subscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com>

   <pthreads-win32-info@sourceware.cygnus.com>
   <pthreads-win32-faq@sourceware.cygnus.com>

   <pthreads-win32-digest-subscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com>

   <pthreads-win32-get.123_145@sourceware.cygnus.com>

   <pthreads-win32-index.123_456@sourceware.cygnus.com>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:
   <pthreads-win32-thread.12345@sourceware.cygnus.com>

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
<pthreads-win32-subscribe-john=host.domain@sourceware.cygnus.com>

pthreads-win32-owner@sourceware.cygnus.com. Please be patient, my owner is
lot slower than I am ;-)

* RE: [pthread-win32] Unsubscribe
@ 2000-07-21 10:02 Keith A. Jackson
From: Keith A. Jackson @ 2000-07-21 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
From: Xianglong Huang @ 2000-07-21  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kevin D. Clark; +Cc: 'pthreads-win32@sourceware.cygnus.com'

It's weird to be so complicated to unsubscribe. Is there anyone
taking care of this mail list? Can't he remove me from the list?

Long

@ 2000-07-21  9:05 ` Kevin D. Clark
From: Kevin D. Clark @ 2000-07-21  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'pthreads-win32@sourceware.cygnus.com'

@ 2000-07-21  8:53 Keith A. Jackson
From: Keith A. Jackson @ 2000-07-21  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'pthreads-win32@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Oooo. Ooo. Me too. Anyone else?

@ 2000-07-21  8:50 ` Xianglong Huang
From: Xianglong Huang @ 2000-07-21  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hujsak, Jonathan T; +Cc: 'pthreads-win32@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Me too!

Long

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Hujsak, Jonathan T wrote:

> Please unsubscribe.

* [pthread-win32] Unsubscribe
@ 2000-07-21  8:33 Hujsak, Jonathan T
From: Hujsak, Jonathan T @ 2000-07-21  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'pthreads-win32@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Please unsubscribe.

* [pthread-win32] Unsubscribe
@ 2000-07-20 12:47 ` Xianglong Huang
From: Xianglong Huang @ 2000-07-20 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

please remove me from the maillist. Thanks.

Long