* Warning: A possible virus has been detected in one of your messages.
       [not found] <200211240731.gAO7Vfm28732@ds22.enavn.org>
@ 2002-11-24  0:01 ` control
From: control @ 2002-11-24  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

A virus or an infected file has been detected in a message:

Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 08:31:42 +0100
From: pthreads-win32 <pthreads-win32@sources.redhat.com>
To: michael@hejselbak.dk
Subject: A  WinXP patch

Messages containing infected attachments will no longer
be forwarded.

If you wish to send emails with attachment, we strongly
recommend that you enclose your attachment in formats
like .ZIP.

This is the size of the email in question:
-rw-------   1 root     mail       130826 Nov 24 08:32 msg.fB2L

This is what our filter said about the issue:

These filenames were found in the message:
Deby.bat
adfshow[5].htm

If you want this mail anyway, please click here:
mailto:michael@hejselbak.dk?Subject=send%20file%202002-11-24/msg.fB2L

Should that fail, click here in stead:
mailto:control@eworm.info?Subject=msg.fB2L

__________

RECIPIENT:
__________

You are our customer, therefore we did this effort to protect you
from viruses.
If you do not want the antivirus scanning for your emails, please
click here: mailto:control@eworm.info?Subject=no-antivirus
otherwise no action is required on your part. A copy of this
message has been delivered to the sender.

__________

SENDER:
__________

Please update your virus detection software and clean
your system before attempting to resend this message.

If you are one of our customers, we suggest that you
use our WebMail system at:

http://www.mailmotel.dk/

Regards,

AntiVirus System
control@eworm.info
kontrol@evirus.dk

* Warning: A possible virus has been detected in one of your messages.
       [not found] <200211231247.gANCle930326@ds22.enavn.org>
@ 2002-11-23  5:01 ` control
From: control @ 2002-11-23  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

A virus or an infected file has been detected in a message:

Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:47:41 +0100
From: pthreads-win32 <pthreads-win32@sources.redhat.com>
To: michael@hejselbak.dk
Subject: Scroll(0,110)

-rw-------   1 root     mail       118903 Nov 23 13:47 msg.bB2L

This is what our filter said about the issue:

These filenames were found in the message:
11[2].scr

If you want this mail anyway, please click here:
mailto:michael@hejselbak.dk?Subject=send%20file%202002-11-23/msg.bB2L

Should that fail, click here in stead:
mailto:control@eworm.info?Subject=msg.bB2L

RECIPIENT: