* License info
@ 2004-05-16  6:56 Seshubabu Pasam
From: Seshubabu Pasam @ 2004-05-16  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hi there,

We are looking into using pthread-win32. Which pthread-win32 files are
we supposed to redistribute with our product? COPYING or COPYING.LIB or
both? Also are we required to distribute this file(s) separately?  Or
can we copy them into our documentation? Or better yet, provide URL
links to these files in our documentation?

May be this is not the right group, but probably some of you are already
using this library and can advise me.

-Thanks & Regards
Seshubabu Pasam