* latest sources
@ 2003-10-29 14:32 vc
From: vc @ 2003-10-29 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hi all,

I had problems with my old email address as it got spammed so
I wasn't able to receive the emails from the newsgroups I was subscribed.

That is why I haven't followed the releases of the pthreads lib, so I have a
question:
I'm using the pthreads-snap-2003-08-19 and now I saw that the
pthreads-snap-2003-09-18
is available. Should I update to this latest version?

Thx,
Viv

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-29 14:32 UTC | newest]