public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
* servlets live
@ 2001-09-07  0:10 Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2001-09-07  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhug-rhats; +Cc: Tom Tromey

Progress!

With the recent ResourceBundle patches (+ 1 more fix), I was able to run an
interpreted servlet just now.  In fact, all but one of the sample servlets are
working.

The log files also appear to be working for the first time.  I think it was
all due to the ResourceBundle problems.

AG

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-09-07  0:10 UTC | newest]