public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
* rhug and auto* tools
@ 2002-10-01 15:00 Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2002-10-01 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: james_wang; +Cc: rhug-rhats

Hi James,

	For some reason I did not receive your email from Sep 24.  I just came
across your note on the rhug-rhats web archive...

	In any case, to answer your question, I am using automake 1.5, autoconf
2.52, and (this is the tricky one) a hacked version of libtool.  I'll
put this up on the ftp site soon and let you know when that's been done.

	In the meanwhile, you can simply copy the libtool bits from any of the
other rhug packages and use the standard automake/autoconf tools I
mentioned.

AG

* rhug and auto* tools
@ 2002-11-02  8:25 T.J. Mather
From: T.J. Mather @ 2002-11-02  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhug-rhats

Hi,

I'm running into the same problem James ran it with undefined macro errors
for LT_AC_PROG_GCJ and AC_LIBTOOL_GCJ.  I read that Anthony was planning
to upload a customized version of libtool to the ftp site, but I checked
the ftp site and it wasn't there.  Also I'm not sure which libtool bits
should be copied from the other rhug packages - i tried ltmain.sh and that
didn't help.

I'm trying to add the Apache POI package to RHUG.

Thanks!
-TJ