public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
From: Don Smith <smithdc@UMDNJ.EDU>
To: Anthony Green <green@redhat.com>
Cc: rhug-rhats@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: tomcat 4 jsp compilation status?
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 06:56:00 -0000	[thread overview]

A few questions,
1. From what i've read servlets seem to work, is this so, and if so how.
I ask because it seems that if servlets work then jsps should be not to
complicated as long as i can compile them to .class servlets
2. what version of gcj should i use to try and compile tomcat, is 3.0.4
new enough or do i need the 3.1 branch
3. has any of this been tried with tomcat4 or just 3.3
4. does the connection to apache work? and if so what connector should i
use? does mod_jk work as well

many thanks

don smith