public inbox for sid@sourceware.org
* how to build an toolchain like arm-elf-sid?
@ 2002-09-23  6:31 姹 缈
From: 姹 缈 @ 2002-09-23  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fche; +Cc: sid

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=gb2312; format=flowed, Size: 649 bytes --]

hi

Thanks for ur reply!

Now i want to run the example as the screenshots shows un the page:
http://sources.redhat.com/sid/screenshots/run-dhrystone.jpg

But i don't know howto build an toolchain like arm-elf-sid which was used
in the screenshots, would u please show me how to build this toolchain? I'm
sorry to ask such a question as it seems it's not about SID, but I didn't
know quite much about this. :-(  Very glad to get ur reply.

Thanks for ur help!

Dam. Wang

http://messenger.microsoft.com/cn

* Re: how to build an toolchain like arm-elf-sid?
@ 2002-09-23 22:08 ` T Satish Kumar
From: T Satish Kumar @ 2002-09-23 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 姹 缈, fche; +Cc: sid

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312", Size: 993 bytes --]

Download the sid snapshot..and follow the readme file
to configure and build sid..this will install the required
tools..

satish

@ 2002-09-26  5:29 姹 缈
From: 姹 缈 @ 2002-09-26  5:29 UTC (permalink / raw)