public inbox for sid@sourceware.org
* Running eCos with SID
@ 2002-09-04  5:59 Robert Cragie
From: Robert Cragie @ 2002-09-04  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sid

I have written a mini-HOWTO on how to get eCos (v2.0) running on the SID ARM
PID target on a Linux PC. This is a good starting point for getting to know
the two projects and provides an excellent tutorial platform for eCos.

See http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2002-09/msg00027.html

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655

* Re: Running eCos with SID
@ 2002-09-04  7:08 ` Ben Elliston
From: Ben Elliston @ 2002-09-04  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Cragie; +Cc: sid

  Robert> I have written a mini-HOWTO on how to get eCos (v2.0) running on the SID ARM
  Robert> PID target on a Linux PC. This is a good starting point for getting to know
  Robert> the two projects and provides an excellent tutorial platform for eCos.

Thank you very much!  I will try and make this available from the SID
web pages.

Cheers, Ben