public inbox for sid@sourceware.org
* I see a lot about ECOS - any Linux support
@ 2002-09-19  9:00 Frank
From: Frank @ 2002-09-19  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sid

I'm currently working on a cluster-like system model and am considering SID.
The goal is to run Linux in the simulated processor(s).

Has anyone done this?  Are there FAQs or sites or even How-To's?

thanks!

--
Frank Motta
fmotta@embedded-guru.com

depends on the unreasonable man." G.B. Shaw

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-19 16:00 UTC | newest]