* Development version...
@ 2000-08-10 12:42 Ian Roxborough
From: Ian Roxborough @ 2000-08-10 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi,

how many people have tried/are using the development
version?

The development version tarball is way out of date now
so I was thinking of spinning out a new development version
since we are nearing the stage where we need lots of
testing.

Anybody interesting in a new development version?

Ian.

* Re: Development version...
@ 2000-08-10 12:52 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2000-08-10 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Ian Roxborough wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how many people have tried/are using the development
> version?
>
> The development version tarball is way out of date now
> so I was thinking of spinning out a new development version
> since we are nearing the stage where we need lots of
> testing.

I don't think we have a snapshot of the development
version up yet. The snapshot dir is empty.

ftp://ftp.freesoftware.com/pub/sourceware/sourcenav/snapshots/

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc

* Re: Development version...
@ 2000-08-10 13:37 ` Artem Khodush
From: Artem Khodush @ 2000-08-10 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: irox, sourcenav

Ian Roxborough wrote:

> how many people have tried/are using the development
> version?

No one outside RedHat/Cygnus, I guess. There was
no snapshots on the sourceware ftp site.

> The development version tarball is way out of date now
> so I was thinking of spinning out a new development version
> since we are nearing the stage where we need lots of
> testing.
>
> Anybody interesting in a new development version?

Yes, that would be great.

Best regards,
Artem.