* Unable to build in SuSE 7.0
@ 2001-04-20  7:30 Nacho de los Ríos Tormo
From: Nacho de los Ríos Tormo @ 2001-04-20  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lista Source Navigator

After my lack of success in executing snav5 binaries in SuSE Linux 7.0, I
have found some time to try to build the sources.

My builds failed when reaching the fortran parser, as there seems to be at
least one missing file (snavigator/parsers/fortran/fortran.c). I could only
get the build working by removing references to "snavigator/parsers/fortran"
from "snavigator/configure" and "snavigator/configure.in", as well as
references to "fortran" from "snavigator/parsers/Makefile.in" and
"snavigator/parsers/Makefile.am".

With this changes, I was able to build and run snav5. I have lost the
integration with fortran, which I'm sure I wont miss ... I don't see,
however, how could these sources compile without changes for other people;
maybe SuSE sets up gcc or make with options that make it more finicky with
missing files ....

By the way, are there any plans to make snav more friendly to truetype fonts?
The visual quality of the fonts that Source Navigator uses leaves A LOT to be
desired, while my X server offers a few great quality truetype fonts.

Thanks for a great product,

Nacho de los Ríos Tormo
Procedimientos Integrados S.L.
SPAIN

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-04-20  7:30 UTC | newest]