* Built under SN 5.0 for Windows
@ 2001-06-20  0:11 Joachim Schmalz
From: Joachim Schmalz @ 2001-06-20  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello,

i use SN under Linux and Windows. When i start built under the 5.0 SN Windows
Version i only get the message ++End++. Where are the other comments from gcc
and Errors and so on. I get these Informations in the Linux Version 4.5.2. In
the moment i use a external makefile for GCC-Make.

regards

Joachim Schmalz

jschmalz@syskonnect.de

* Two SN Issues
@ 2001-06-21  9:10 ` Dave Wilson {DWILSON2}
From: Dave Wilson {DWILSON2} @ 2001-06-21  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

I am using SN 5.0.0 in unix, perhaps you can help...

First, is there a way for more than one person to work on a project at
the same time?

Second, I had a project open and SN was exited improperly.  Now when I
try to open the project I was working on SN complains that I already
have the project open on a different machine.  How can I open this
project again?

Thanks,
~Dave

* Re: Two SN Issues
@ 2001-06-21 12:12   ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2001-06-21 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Dave Wilson {DWILSON2} wrote:

> I am using SN 5.0.0 in unix, perhaps you can help...
>
> First, is there a way for more than one person to work on a project at
> the same time?

No. Getting that working would require quite a bit of work
on the database layer.

> Second, I had a project open and SN was exited improperly.  Now when I
> try to open the project I was working on SN complains that I already
> have the project open on a different machine.  How can I open this
> project again?

That is currently broken in the 5.0 release. The fix is to add
a lock file that can be removed manually, but we have not
had time to implement that yet.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc