* AIX apology
@ 2001-06-08  4:13 Avital, T. - SPLXV
From: Avital, T. - SPLXV @ 2001-06-08  4:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

It is done by my mail server and I cant do anything about it and I apology
b4 the one who manage this list. And iw ill apology here b4 every1 as well -
I cant do anything about it. I looked for it in my Outlook and nothing can b
done to avoid it
Sorry
tal

Information Services -SPL/XV-
Avital Tal, Application Developer
Tel.: +31 (0)20-649 62 31
Fax: +31 (0)20-649 67 93
E-mail: Tal.Avital@klm.nl

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-08  4:13 UTC | newest]