* Help! previous patch and java parsing bug
@ 2001-01-16  8:07 Kevin B. Hendricks
From: Kevin B. Hendricks @ 2001-01-16  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi,

I really need some help here.  Would someone official please look at:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/sourcenav/2000-q4/msg00360.html

and decide whether or not to include my patch in the next release (or write a better fix that does not use hardcoded buffers).

Also, please look at my java bug report test case

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/sourcenav/2001-q1/msg00000.html
\rimport java.lang.reflect.*;\rpublic class Test1 {\r   public static void main(String args[]) {\r      System.out.println(Test1[].class.getName());\r   }\r}

and let me know if anyone will be looking at this issue.

This java code does compile and run but will not parse in snavigator.

Both of these problems prevent snavigator from being used with the OpenOffice project source base (which is admittedly huge).

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-16  8:07 UTC | newest]