* still cant  download
@ 2001-02-16  6:45 Rich Joyce
From: Rich Joyce @ 2001-02-16  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'sourcenav@sourceware.cygnus.com'

I tried the mirror sites as well as overseas mirrors when
I would expect them to be less busy. Still have not been able to
connect. Tried this from two locations (home and work).

Is there any other way to connect, are there are other sites I can try?

Richard Joyce
River Delta Networks
1-978-858-2313

* Re: still cant  download
@ 2001-02-16  7:00 ` D-Man
From: D-Man @ 2001-02-16  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'sourcenav@sourceware.cygnus.com'

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 09:45:53AM -0500, Rich Joyce wrote:
| I tried the mirror sites as well as overseas mirrors when
| I would expect them to be less busy. Still have not been able to
| connect. Tried this from two locations (home and work).
|
| Is there any other way to connect, are there are other sites I can try?

What platform are you looking for and can you receive large e-mail
attachments?  If you can't receive large attachments, what is your
limit?  I could try and use tar or another zip utility to break it
into smaller files and send it to you if you want.

-D