* Small bug in C parser
@ 2001-04-04  5:51 leonp
From: leonp @ 2001-04-04  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

While entering the C text in the editor window, the parser doesn't
distinguish between symbols "<" and ">" entered as boundaries in template
definitions and simple comparison operation inside an "if" operator.

Leon Pollak
leonp@plris.com

* Re: Small bug in C parser
@ 2001-04-04 11:06 ` Ian Roxborough
From: Ian Roxborough @ 2001-04-04 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: leonp; +Cc: sourcenav

leonp@plris.com wrote:

> While entering the C text in the editor window, the parser doesn't
> distinguish between symbols "<" and ">" entered as boundaries in template
> definitions and simple comparison operation inside an "if" operator.

Yeah, true template support is still missing.

Ian.

* Re: Small bug in C parser
@ 2001-04-04 11:39 ` D-Man
From: D-Man @ 2001-04-04 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 01:46:02PM +0200, leonp@plris.com wrote:
| While entering the C text in the editor window, the parser doesn't
| distinguish between symbols "<" and ">" entered as boundaries in template
                                                                   ^^^^^^^^

C doesn't have templates.  C++ does.  It may help if you use the C++
parser.  (If this isn't the problem, then I don't know what is, I
haven't used SN for a C or C++ project yet)

-D