* CVS access
@ 2000-08-02  0:25 William Gacquer
From: William Gacquer @ 2000-08-02  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

From the recent discussions I had recently, I am now convinced that I would
like to contribute to the development of sn.
I know that the CVS server is not up and running currently but I will wait
for it every day :-)
What are the plans/Milestones/scheduled features for the next releases so I
do not try to hack the sources by myself now in this ways?

	William

* Re: CVS access
@ 2000-08-02  0:51 ` Florent Pillet
From: Florent Pillet @ 2000-08-02  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: William Gacquer, sourcenav

William Gacquer wrote:

> >From the recent discussions I had recently, I am now convinced that I would
> like to contribute to the development of sn.
> I know that the CVS server is not up and running currently but I will wait
> for it every day :-)
> What are the plans/Milestones/scheduled features for the next releases so I
> do not try to hack the sources by myself now in this ways?
>
>         William

I second this. I keep reading things about development version 5.0 and am salivating on my
keyboard :-) Plus, I have a few ideas for enhancements of the class browser (namely, I
want to get it at the same level than Object Master on Mac/Windows: have three panes, one
for "classes", one for "methods" and one for "members"). But I have to get better at TCL
coding first :=)

Regards,
Florent.

--
Florent Pillet, Software Architect. e-mail: fpillet@opteway.com
opt[e]way S.A., 2881 route des cretes, BP 308