* Newbie questions
@ 2001-05-30 16:54 Breckner.Robert.E
From: Breckner.Robert.E @ 2001-05-30 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'sourcenav@sources.redhat.com'

I would really like to use Source Navigator as a cross development
environment for a platform that has the 2.95.2 gnu toolset already available
for Windows 2000.  In general I found that everything worked great except
for a few items.

When I choose to use the build option I have to select a target type of
executable or library.  Both automatically assume an extension of .exe or .a
should be added to what I give in the linker options.  Can this be disabled
as a .exe does not make sense on the platform I'm targeting.  This would
also be benificial for the library as I could use this setting to generate a
shared object for the target platform.

I read a bit in the manuals and I wanted to add a build and debug button on
the tool bar rather than being forced to go through the menus, but I
couldn't figure out what script file I needed to add this into.  Thanks!

Robert

* RE: Newbie questions
@ 2001-06-01 13:34 Breckner.Robert.E
From: Breckner.Robert.E @ 2001-06-01 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Mills, John', 'sourcenav@sources.redhat.com'

Actually I found that all I needed to do was modify the mkfilegen.tcl.  It
was set up to automatically add .exe and .a to executables and libraries.  I
removed this and everything works the way I wanted without having to make an
external make file.

Robert