* The C++ standard headers
@ 2001-03-08  4:58 CBates
From: CBates @ 2001-03-08  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello,

I'm using Source Navigator 4.5.2 on Win2000 and WinNT 4.0.  I'd like to
build a project on the C++ standard headers, but Source Navigator doesn't
seem to recognize files such as "streambuf", "string", "map", etc., as C
source files.  Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.

Charles Bates

* Re: The C++ standard headers
@ 2001-03-08 13:58 ` Ian Roxborough
From: Ian Roxborough @ 2001-03-08 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CBates; +Cc: sourcenav

A quick fix would be to copy streambuf.h to streambuf.
But, that is kind of nasty.  I'll have a poke around
and see if I can come up with a better fix.

Ian.