* Source Navigator 5.0 and [incr TCL]
@ 2001-06-06 17:16 Rodger Hughes
From: Rodger Hughes @ 2001-06-06 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello Source-Navigator Team.

I've just started playing with SN 5.0 and I can not get it to recognize
classes, methods etc... in my ITCL source.  I've even tried a very
simple
itcl source (see below.)  I'm running under Window NT 4.0 SP6.

I also tried SN 4.5.2 and get the same results.  It ignores the classes,
treats
the methods as functions.  The only "classes" I can get it to recognize
are
tcl namespaces.

Also, if  add an inherit foo line to the Timer class I get an error when
the code
parses.

From what I've seen, SN looks really useful.

Second Question:  whats the proper way to install 5.0 on windows?  The
binaries (.zip file) doesn't have an installer like 4.5.2 does and there
aren't
any instructions.

Thanks
Rodger Hughes.