* RE: Xref-ing non used symbols
@ 2000-08-07  5:36 William Gacquer
From: William Gacquer @ 2000-08-07  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bruce Stephens; +Cc: sourcenav

Thank you very much!
	You solved my problem!

	William

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Stephens [ mailto:bruce.stephens@messagingdirect.com ]
Sent: lundi 7 août 2000 13:09
To: sourcenav@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Xref-ing non used symbols

Bruce Stephens <bruce.stephens@messagingdirect.com> writes:

> It's a Tcl command, defined by the libraries included in the SN Tcl
> interpreter "hyper".  How exactly did you run unused.tcl?

hyper requires some environment, too---the script snavigator show what
it needs.  Here's a suitable "hyper" script (hacked from snavigator)
which you could put (after changing /usr/local/sn to whatever you
used) suitably earlier in your path:

* RE: Xref-ing non used symbols
@ 2000-08-08 14:43 ` Ben Elliston
From: Ben Elliston @ 2000-08-08 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: William Gacquer; +Cc: Bruce Stephens, sourcenav

   hyper requires some environment, too---the script snavigator show what
   it needs.  Here's a suitable "hyper" script (hacked from snavigator)
   which you could put (after changing /usr/local/sn to whatever you
   used) suitably earlier in your path:

A lot of this confusion would be solved if the S-N extensions for Tcl were a
loadable module.  Then these scripts could "require" the hyper package.

It's currently not done this way.  This is something strange. :-)

Ben

* Win32 binaries?
@ 2000-08-08 14:49   ` Timothy M. Shead
From: Timothy M. Shead @ 2000-08-08 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

I'm a big fan of SN and use it extensively under Linux.  Now I'm having to
do some Windoze stuff at work, and would like to stick with a familiar
environment.  I've had nothing but trouble trying to build it under Win32,
and don't have any more time to spend - are there any Win32 binaries
floating around?  Even better, is there anyone who has successfully built it
with cygwin/MSVC 6?

Regards,
Timothy M. Shead
tshead@k-3d.com

* Re: Win32 binaries?
@ 2000-08-08 14:59     ` Syd Polk
From: Syd Polk @ 2000-08-08 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Timothy M. Shead, sourcenav

At 02:51 PM 8/8/00 -0700, Timothy M. Shead wrote:
>I'm a big fan of SN and use it extensively under Linux.  Now I'm having to
>do some Windoze stuff at work, and would like to stick with a familiar
>environment.  I've had nothing but trouble trying to build it under Win32,
>and don't have any more time to spend - are there any Win32 binaries
>floating around?  Even better, is there anyone who has successfully built it
>with cygwin/MSVC 6?
>
>Regards,
>Timothy M. Shead
>tshead@k-3d.com

The binaries live at
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/sourcenav/releases/binaries , or the equivalent
mirror.

Syd Polk		spolk@redhat.com
Engineering Manager	+1 415 777 9810 x 241
Red Hat, Inc.