* Suggestions
@ 2001-06-14 11:04 Aurelian Melinte
From: Aurelian Melinte @ 2001-06-14 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello,

I have been using Source Navigator (excellent tool!) for a while and I
would have a few improvement ideas:

a) line numbering in the editor window
b) a menu item for the editor "go to line"
b) possibility to hex edit (displaying ascii and eventually ebcdic)
d) let the user do file differences between any files, not only between
revisions (eventually integrate a tool like tkdiff in the menu)
e) the view menu should permit multiple selections so that I can view, for
example, both functions and variables

Regards,
A.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-14 11:04 UTC | newest]