* can I add two or more buttons in the toolbar
@ 2001-06-18  8:14 Aurelian Melinte
From: Aurelian Melinte @ 2001-06-18  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

hello,

I just tried to add two buttons in the sourcenav's toolbar, by declaring
two sn_rc_symbolbrowser procedures in rc.tcl (obviously wrong :)) hoping to
end up with two buttons. Only the last one shows.

Is there a way to add two or more

Thanks,
A.

--
   ame00(at@)altern(dot.)org
   ame01(at@)gmx(dot.)net

* Re: can I add two or more buttons in the toolbar
@ 2001-06-18 12:04 ` irox
From: irox @ 2001-06-18 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aurelian Melinte; +Cc: sourcenav

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Aurelian Melinte wrote:

> hello,
>
> I just tried to add two buttons in the sourcenav's toolbar, by declaring
> two sn_rc_symbolbrowser procedures in rc.tcl (obviously wrong :)) hoping to
> end up with two buttons. Only the last one shows.

declaring two procs with the same name deletes the first one.
You need to put the code to add both buttons in the same
sn_rc_symbolbrowser (or put them in seperate procs if you like
and call them from sn_rc_symbolbrowser).

Ian

* Re: can I add two or more buttons in the toolbar
@ 2001-06-18 13:03   ` Aurelian Melinte
From: Aurelian Melinte @ 2001-06-18 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: irox; +Cc: sourcenav

At 12:01 PM 6/18/01 -0700, irox@hell.com wrote:
>On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Aurelian Melinte wrote:
>
> > hello,
> >
> > I just tried to add two buttons in the sourcenav's toolbar, by declaring
> > two sn_rc_symbolbrowser procedures in rc.tcl (obviously wrong :))
> hoping to
> > end up with two buttons. Only the last one shows.
>
>declaring two procs with the same name deletes the first one.
>You need to put the code to add both buttons in the same
>sn_rc_symbolbrowser (or put them in seperate procs if you like
>and call them from sn_rc_symbolbrowser).
>
>Ian

Got things working fine! Thanks!
A.